Training & Installation
EPS offers Installation Service designed to get you up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.
Every new customer is assigned a dedicated project manager who guides customers through every step of the installation process, including:
- A configuration review to collect all of the required information to configure your POS system.
- The site prep checklist to make sure that everything at the site is ready prior to the arrival of the system.
- A menu programming consultation to assist you with organizing menu categories and screen layout along with initial menu building.
The PM will work with you to create a training schedule and be available to respond to any questions or topics that are not covered in our standard training materials.
Our staff will provide on-site physical installation and set up of the system.
EPS utilizes a state of the art on-line training system. The advantages of this training system include:
- We focus our effort on producing the best training material possible. Once it is just right we reproduce it in a clear and consistent manner to all customers. This ensures that the final product is of the highest quality.
- The on-line training system is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. This allows our customers to receive training when it fits their schedule, nights and weekends are no problem.
- There is no limit on how many times you can review each training topic. You decide when you are comfortable with the material.
- By keeping costs low we can pass the savings on to our customers.
- Each customer is assigned a project manager who is available to answer any questions not covered in the training system.